Saturday, August 31, 2013

Honey I'm Home

I've decided to get back into the blogging swing of things.  I need an out, a way to express my thoughts and ideas, and that is exactly what 'Pursue Them' is all about.  Through out time spent getting to know those around me I have found that honestly, we are not all that different.  There are so many people who are going through the exact same things as me and you who need just as much support as we do.  That's sort of the reason for my blog now, to help someone else.  If my blog only helps one person realize they are not alone and that they are of worth, then I have completed my goal.

Before I dive right in to my main post for this evening I wanted to do a catch up of what is going on in my life as of late.  I moved home from Florida in January of 2013, started working at an apartment complex, and then began school at UVU this past fall.  During that time I have experienced some of my deepest lows, and highest highs.  I've grown as a strong independent young lady, and have found that without My Savior and Heavenly Father my world is incomplete.  I've made choices in my past that no longer define me, but rather refine me.....  I hope that throughout my experiences and thoughts I share you too will realize that it is never too late to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment